We will have a maternity leave 1 year contract veterinary nursing position available from mid march/April in 2018.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable veterinary nurse with more than 2 years experience to join our clinic.
- Providing excellent standards of care for our patients
- General nursing
- Reception duties
- Taking cattery bookings and admin
- Product knowledge of Royal Canin, Hills, Addiction and Orijen would be great but training will be provided
- Experience with Vision software would be desirable
We are looking for a vet nurse who has:
- Well developed communication skills
- The capacity to show empathy and respond to customer and patient needs
- The ability to work well as part of a team, show great attention to detail and enjoy working at a fast pace.
The position is for approximately 36-40 hours a week.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.